Top 4 Ways to Make Money Online

If you take the time to do some research, you will find the most common money making opportunities are covered in this article.
So my friends, here is my review of the most common ways to make money on the internet.
I've tried them all so this is my honest opinion. 🙂
Surveys
This was my first venture online. Claims of $ 5000 per month filling out survey's sounded good.
Boy was I disappointed.
I spent around a hundred hours filling out surveys from numerous companies. In fact I still get emails from companies today. But my days of 50 min surveys for $ 2 are well and definitely over.
Pros
I did make some money but now near what some people claim.
Cons
A lot are scams
Hard to make a substantial income
Takes up too much of you're time
MLM / Network Marketing
OK so I have not tried this but I have very good reason. I know from speaking to my mentor and other good friends in the home business world that MLM businesses are notoriously hard to achieve great success.
And here's why. Not sure if there is any pro's.
Cons
You're success is mostly dependent on building a huge team of distributors. 100's possibly 1000's
You're income can be affected greatly when people leave the business.
The charges are usually between $ 20 – $ 60 per sale, so a lot of sales are needed to make a basic income.
Payment plans are often outdated and sales sometimes need to be passed up to you're sponsor etc
Affiliate Marketing
OK so this is one of the most popular ways to get started online but in my opinion it's not as easy as a lot of people make out.
Pros
Low / no cost to get started
great for extra income
Cons
Steep learning curve for "newbies"
Extremely competitive.
If using PPC (pay per click) marketing, you could have lost more money than you make. Commissions are usually around $ 40 so high volume of sales is required for a good income
Affiliate marketing is best when you have an email list to market to.
Direct Sales / GPT (Get Paid Today)
This is by far the best way I've found to make a substantial income and it's great for newbies.
Pros
Direct sales and GPT businesses are great because you get paid first and directly. No waiting til the end of the month to get paid from the company.
Direct sales businesses are generally "high ticket" businesses. Meaning missions range from $ 500 – $ 2000 (just a few sales per month is a great income)
You do not need to rely on team members making sales (although building a strong team creates another stream of residual income)
Direct sales is recognized as the best and quickest way to build a big income
You do not need to work any harder to sell a high ticket product than you do to sell a $ 40 affiliate product.
Cons
Not really any cons but as direct sales have high responsibilities, they generally have a higher level of investment.
But you can make you're investment back quickly if you have the right mentor, mindset, and business.
khebranet


EmoticonEmoticon